Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Saying Goodbye to a Legend

"I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them." -Elizabeth Taylor

It's hard to say goodbye to a legend like Elizabeth Taylor. She was an amazing actor and an amazing beauty but most importantly, she was herself.
With Spencer Tracey in "Father of the Bride". I am also a huge Spencer Tracey fan. Love this movie! Might have to watch it this weekend.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I named the kitten I got when I moved to my first appartment after college in a new town to go to law school Maggie the Cat.

Cleopatra, need I say more. A definining movie momement. Love Richard Burton in this too! It really feels like the end of an era, the passing of one of the last true Hollywood legends.


No comments:

Post a Comment