Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rainy Day Pick Me Up


It's raining here again in Northern California for what seems like the millionth time this year. I know, I know, compared to the folks on the East Coast or in the Pacific Northwest this isn't anything to complain about. Besides, we need the rain. Still, I'm tired of it and ready for spring. So I reached into the back of my bathroom cupboard and brought out Beach! I love Bobbi Brown's Beach fragrence. The website describes it as " Designed with a lightly intoxicating blend of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin". To me it seems like summer. One whiff and I am sitting on the sand at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk eating a corndog and frozen lemonade. It smells like the ocean and copertone suntan oil to me. I rarely wear it during the week or in the winter. It's a summertime, weekend, vacation kind of fragence to me. Still, on this wet day in early March, it's a promise of the season to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment