Monday, March 7, 2011

Take me out to the ball park!

This Saturday was the opening day for out little league. Baseball is one of my favorite parts of spring. Both my boys are playing this year and I am board secretary so we spend a lot of time at the ball park. We had a great day which was kind of suprising as it had been raining earlier in the week but everything we went well and my oldest son, AGB and his team won their first game. OPB, my younger son, was supposed to play Sunday but that did rain out. Batter up! It's time to play ball!


C, N and AGB really to have at it!
League president making his welcome speech.

Welcome to Little League!


The fire truck comes every year and uses the big ladder to run up the flag.


Brothers in baseball. OPB on the Braves and AGB on the Aces!




No comments:

Post a Comment