Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Do I need a white blazer?

Today is the first day of summer and it is quite surpisingly warm here in the SF Bay Area. Quite a nice change after the cool, wet spring we have had. With the warmer weather come thoughts of white jeans, dresses, tops and shorts. I love summer white. One white summery item I have never owned is a white blazer. Yet I have seen several recently like the one above from the Gap. I saw a nice one at Banana Republic too. In some way they seem sort of "Golden Girl" to me. Older women in a retirement community if you get my drift. Yet somehow they are calling to me. I tend to wear a seersucker balzer during the summer when I need a light weight blazer but I'm really thinking about this one. I can see it with dark trouser jeans and a bright colored top or with cute summery shorts and espedrilles. What do you think? Do you own a white blazer?

No comments:

Post a Comment