Friday, June 17, 2011

How Weird are These?



OK, I get that rainy weather requires water proof shoes. I admit that I don't live in the North East or Mid Atlantic or even the South where summer thunder squalls occur. Still I just don't get these shoes. J Crew calls them rainy day flats and they are on sale for something like $50. But they have open toes? And side cut outs? Plus they are that plastic jelly like stuff that reminds me of th "jellys" I wore in the 5th grade. I just don't get it. If it's raining and wet enough to need water proof shoes, isn't it to wet for open toes? I mean what is the point?

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I don't get it either....these are not attractive at ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have found your blog!! I am in SF too and a total prep. I heart pink & green, polo shirts, jack rogers, Lilly, etc. I am from the east coast originally & feel like there are a lot of people out here who don't understand this preppy stuff. haha!! Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete