Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hanging on to Summer!



Yes, I see all the fall fashions in the stores and the back to school sales. But I am refusing to accept that summer is over. The kiddies don't go back to school for another 10 days and I intend to milk it. I've down loaded the school supply list for the upcoming year but they are sitting forlornly on the printer. I refuse to by new fall fashions right this minute, for myself and my kids. Mostly this is because as soon as the kids go back to school it will get hot here. We have had a cool damp summer here in Northern Ca. This is normal. In September and early October we will have Indian Summer with a vengance. There is no need for cords and cashmere just yet! So hang by the pool as long as you can! Summer is not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment