Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quality or Quanity?

To me that has always been the essential debate regarding my closet. Some part of me years for more (who doesn't be honest) and would rather buy six ribbed turtlenecks at Old Navy than one perfect cashmere one from say Neiman Marcus. Let me start out by saying that I am in no way intending to disparage or praise any retailer mentioned. I'm just using them as examples. As I have grown older though I have come to appreciate the quality. I am trying to edit my closet so that I have only things I love and want to wear as opposed to tons of things that are only ok. For me this means I need to stop trolling ebay. Now again, don't get me wrong, ebay is a great source for fashion finds but I have more than once fallen prey to the inexpensive copy and been disappointed. This leads to me not only wasting money but looking aweful. I'm going to undertake a massive clean out this weekend. If it isn't perfect, it goes. Stay tuned for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment