Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Belle of the Ball

One of my favorite parties of the year is the Los Altos Hound Hunt Ball. It's always the Saturday before Christmas and held at the Menlo Country Club which is a gorgeous club and the food is terrific. One of the most fun things about a Hunt Ball is that it is "white tie, scarlet if convient." That means long dresses and even more fun, the gentlemen of the hunt who are awarded colors wear scarlet tails with their white tie. It's so festive and fun!


LAH Huntsman MC, Master of the Hunt (and my dad) KB, Master Emeritis AS and Master of
Hunt JG. My brother-in-law D, sister JAO, Hubby and me!


Hubby and I. I totally love this dress and most excitingly, I last wore it the year before I had AGB which was 11 years ago. Love that it still fits! It was a really fun night and a great kick off to the week before Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment