Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughts on the Flair Skirt

J Crew branched out from their fabulous pencil skirts this year and gave us the flaire skirt. I was totally seduced by the rose print. Then I canved and bought navy.

However, I have to wonder about the camel and henna. J Crew is offering 25% off and free shipping on any amount today and I was thinking about grabbing another color. The issue of whether I need another skirt aside, I'm concerned that, unlike the pencil, this shape and the buttons will look dated next winter. The material and workmanship are top class on this skirt and it has the capability to be a wardrobe staple for many years. What do you think? Is this a shape that will stand the test of time? Or will I pull it out next year and think, "so 2011?"



No comments:

Post a Comment