Monday, December 12, 2011

On my wish list!



I have been on the hunt for a new scent. I love Bobbi Brown Beach and wear it all summer long. But summer is over and I just used that last of my fresh lemon sugar which I like but don't love. I wanted something a bit more grown up. Something that says, "Why yes, here I am" if that makes any sense. I think I may have found it in Brooks Brothers new scent called Madison.

The Brooks Brothers web site describes it as follows:


"Introducing Brooks Brothers Madison for her, a new style of signature fragrance that captures the essence of the feminine, flirty and glamorous. Madison is filled with dramatic notes of night-blooming jasmine, pink peony and purple rose maroc against a sensual background of deep Tuscan leather and spicy pink saffron. Includes a crystal pave fleece charm attached with 40" silk cord which is removable and can be worn as a jewelry piece"


I will have to stop in on my way home some night this week and check it out. Meanwhile, I've put it on my Christmas list. Santa, are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment