Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feet, ok Shoes


Alright, I am going to try and not gross anyone out with my foot complaints. Which is why I have used this great sandal picture and not a close up of my foot. Here is my dilema, I love high heels and have been somewhat devoted to my collection of them. I have juliets, joleys, Isabellas, Fleur peeptoes, 2 pairs of the high heeled mary janes, well you get the point. I also have the lovely gold sandals above. Much of my work attire is pencil skirts with a little top, cardi and the heels.
Disaster has struck in the form of a bunion on my left foot. Not a just a bunion but it has also created a bone spur. Gross! I hate to even mention it. I still wear my heels, just for shorter time frames and not while commuting. I am certainly more comfortable in flats. Can I wear them with pencil skirts? I've alwsys throught that looked dumpy. Does the length of the skirt matter? The type of flat? Please share your style wisdon with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment