Friday, April 23, 2010

One Thing


Amid the overly thin spaced out models with blah nude makeup that has become the norm for Jcrew catalgues I found this cute outfit in the new arrivals on line and my heart lept. Sure she's thin but looks pulled together and polished. I promptly bought it. I already have a bridel leather belt and plan to wear it with brown wedges or possibly gold sandals. It is the new linen pencil skirt in flax and the price point was good (for J crew) at $88. It comes in 2 other colors, a dark gray looking color and white. If I love this one I might buy the gray. I also bought a white 3/4 length sleeved Kelly shirt since the Marina Striped one shown here is really sheer. Not very exciting but it reminds me that the "old JCrew" we knew and loved is still in there somewhere! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment