Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swoon Worthy? I think so!


I love fall. I know we don't really have it here in the Bay Area but I used to live in Connecticut so I know what fall is. October is my favorite month of fall. Bright days and cool crips nights. Pumpkins and apple pie. And leopard print? I love the rich look of leopard print accessories, especially on a bag. Just the right touch of sophistication and style. I spotted this baby on line at Talbots of all places and fell in love. Rich black leather, cool hardware, a very lady like shape made a little naughty with the calf hair print. I'm hearing the siren song, are you?

1 comment:

  1. Love the bag!! Just posted on it myself (check it out here) and ordered it yesterday. Will review when it arrives - I hope it's just as fab in real life as the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete