Friday, February 5, 2010

Back down to earth

I was so excited about that sunshine peony pattern that I lost all control. I did pre-order the skirt, the shirt and the cardigan. Three items, same print, over $300 with tax and shipping. Then this morning I became more rational. It's going to cost me $50 to have that skirt altered so add that in and it's not an office print so how much would I wear it. Really that's more than I can afford right now. I called back and just got the cardigan. I will wear that most. I can see it with navy or white cafe capri's, jeans, both the rhubard and yellow belle skirts and other things in my closet. Maybe when it is actaully released I will cave and grab the skirt too. Feeling more sensible and frugal today! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment