Friday, February 19, 2010

Pencil skirts go casual?

I've seen this topic recently on polyvore, wearing jcrew pencil skirts more casually. I must say I never really considered wearing mine with a tee and flip flops but it opens up a whole new range. I like it. Especially as I am eagerly awaiting the sunshine peony skirt! Mostly I have worn mine to the office with a blouse and cardigan. I saw a totally great set Ceve did on polyvore and I am inspired by it. Dina did a great one too with the new dot pencil skirt from our favorite place.

I'll let you know if I can pull it off. Hubby and I are going to take a rare date night and see Avatar tomorrow. We rarely go to movies in the theater but a combination of trying to give our sitter a few more hours a week so she doesn't leave us and the fact that we have both heard this just must be seen in the theater in 3d to be really appreciated has motivated us. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment