Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Boot, Little Boot

I've posted before about my love for my green Hunter boots. We had so much rain here in December and January that they got a ton of use. And I am wearing them again today as winter returns to us here in the Bay area. What I didn't know was out there were these little Hunter boots I bought on ebay for my daughter. The Hunter logo on hers is reflective so I didn't get a good picture but they are perfect for her since she decreed at big second graders didn't wear cutsy patterned rain boots.


Little Boots, Big Boots,
CMB in her Hunters. They won't still fit next year but you can bet I will be on the lookout for the next size up!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I want to get my daughter pink ones to match mine when she gets a little big older, glad I'm not the only one who does these kinds of things! :)

    ReplyDelete