Friday, February 25, 2011

Will it or Won't it?

It's quite a breathless moment. We actually have record lows and snowinour forcast. Now I know to all you East Coast folks this is nothing new. You are all going, yeah? SO what? But this is San Francisco. It hasn't snowed here for something like 25 years. It oured rain last night and it's chilly but quite frankly, out my window it is sunny and windy, just like almost any other day. Supposedly, if all the right things combine tonight we might get snow and some flurries tomorrow morning. My bet? It will rain but not snow, at least where I live. In the hills, yes snow will happen. Makes me really glad that both my boys have picture day for Little League tomorrow starting at 8:30!

1 comment:

  1. I think I was in San Francisco when it last snowed.
    My aunt and uncle live in Monterey and they stated that they were expecting snow there.

    ReplyDelete