Thursday, August 8, 2013

Issa and Banana Republic

Banana Republic just launched a new collection in collaboration with the designer Issa. I don't know about you but Issa first came to my attention witht the great blue dress The Duchess of Cambridge wore when her engagement to Prince William was announced. This style is also vert flattering on my body type. I have a smaller waist and this really emphasizes it. I haven't checked it out yet but below are some of my favorites.


This blue dress is the closest one to the dress worn by Kate Middleton. It also comes in a pretty burgundy shade which I might like better for fall. It looks a little short to me but I think I would have to try it on. This is probably my favoritre. 
I do like this abstract print dress as well though. Again, it might be to short, hard to tell. 

I also really like this top. It comes in a couple other colors as well. It has the same great shape but in a top. This could be a win for me!

Have you seen the new collection? If so do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment