Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! It was chilly and cloudy here in the SF Bay Area. When I saw that Easter was so late this year, I had visions of warm and sunny egg hunts. Well, not so much. At least we were able to hunt outside. Some past Easters have seen indoor egg hunts which just are not the same. Anyway, this year it was at my house. I love to host. It's a great way to use your special fancy things and make sure everything is fresh and sparkling. It was just my parents and my sister with her kids but a fun time was had!


Ready set go! CMO, AGB, CMB and MCO are ready to hunt those eggs!

My dad, the kids call him Abu, and OPB. Note the bow tie, his first.



MCO and CMB. Cousins are pretty in pink!


All the monkeys in their easter best. OPB, CMO, AGB, MCO and CMB


Just my three! This may be my Christmas card photo next year. It's so hard to get one of all three looking nice!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment