Monday, April 11, 2011

A totally new experience

Wow, I think maybe the world stoped or something. For once I am actaully glad it's Monday. Crazy but last week and the weekend were just something I'd like to forget. First of all, I had to put Jasmine down. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. It was very peaceful. She just shut her eyes and went down without a struggle. She was tired and in pain and now she is at peace. I also pulled a muscle where my shoulder joins my back on Wednesday afternoon and was in quite a lot of pain until late yesterday. Today I finally feel back to normal. Let's not even discuss the hours spent at the little league ball park in the freezing cold wind we have been enjoying here in Norther California. All in all, I am glad it's Monday and that's all behind me. Totally a new expereince for me. Who knows what's next?

1 comment:

  1. sorry you had a bad weekend, but so glad you can start fresh today!

    ReplyDelete