Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In desperate need of new bedding!

Hubby and I are in desperate need of new bedding. In our old house, our bedroom was upstairs and frankly no one but us went up there. So it didn't really matter. Now, however, it is our bedroom that connect the house to the backyard. It has become much more visible you might say. We are currently using a very, very elderly denim duvet cover with a blue and white ticking striped bed shirt and patchwok plaid shams. All made by Ralph Lauren and commendable for the fact they have graced our bed almost 10 years. The have served their time but now they are tired and in need of replacement. Hubby has firmly vetoed all the darling Lilly Pulitzer bedding I have tried to show him. Below are some of my favorites. Any suggestions? Favorites?

This one is Ralph Lauren again. I figure why mess with success and frankly we've more than gotten out moneys worth out of the old set.

I do like this set from Pottery barn too. Can you tell I like navy and white?


Leontine Linens, well a girl can dream can't she?





No comments:

Post a Comment