Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Banana Republic 13 Pieces = 31 Days of Style



Did anyone else get an email from Banana Republic touting their 13 pieces = 31 Days of Syle this morning? If not head on over to their web site and check it out. The pieces are really interesting and the outfits look totally wearable in real life. I love the idea of a preplaned wardrobe where a few key pieces create a number of different outfits for varrious occasions. I actaully have several pieces that are very similar to what is shown here and I'm going to check out their other suggestions and see if I can make it work for me. The only thing I am not crazy about is the brown booties. I'm just not a bootie person. I have nice brown pumps and also brown flat boots so I'm going to substitute those instead. Banana Republic is also having a 25% off a purchase of $100 with the code BR25 so have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment