Friday, September 16, 2011

Please Pardon the Interuption



I'm going to take a couple of days off. The little cold I have been nursing since it wrecked my Labor Day weekend has returned with a banks. As soon as I get home from work and get the kiddies in bed I am going to suck down a thera flu and collapse into bed. Unfortunately this is a busy weekend as AGB has both soccer and baseball and CMB and I are going out with hounds early tomoroow morning as we work to get her new horse Dancer ready for our opening meet in November. I'll try and get some shots of that. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love your style and checking to see if you have new foxhunting stuff up. I grew up in that environment and miss it. Now I just do dressage. Since I've been a Mom, I'm too scared to jump, although I still have had many dangerous moments!

    ReplyDelete