Monday, January 31, 2011

A Birthday Brunch!

Last week was my oldest son, A's, 10th birthday and this weekend was my grandmother's 89th birthday. We celebrated on Sunday with a brunch at my house. I love to host parties. I admit I do not cook. My husband does. He is in the food business. He's a chef as well as. I can cook, he's just better at it. Anyway, he made a wonderful ham, my mother brought rolls and wine and my sister brought a fruit salad and of course there was cake.


This is my old A with his youngest cousin E. She is 2 and just adores him. He's really sweet with her.
This is the children's table. The three big ones are mine, the two smaller ones as my sisters.

The table setting. I love my china which is a Wedgewood pattern called Chipendale. It's only avialable now in England but I love it as much as I did when I picked it more than 15 years ago. I also love the hotel napkins from William Sonoma. They are monogramed of course!


The birthday boy and girl! A is 10 and my grandmother is celebrating her 89th! Happy Birthday to both!



No comments:

Post a Comment