Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer on Rue La La!! Sunday!


Just in case you haden't heard, Lilly Pulitzer will be on Rue La La this Sunday, January 16th at 11:00. That's 11 am eastern time which is 8 am for us west coast girls. So excited and I even have some credits from mom mom's recent purchases. I got a great Bowen dress last time for a steal! My minnie has grown out of all of last years things and she is really tall for her age so I am thinking this might be a stock up situation, if you know what I mean. If you haven't been invited yet, it's free, just click here for your free invitation. From the preview photo, it looks like there will be a lot from the Spring and Summer 2010 season. Be sure and put this exciting event on your calendar! Rememeber that Lilly sells out fast on Rue La La so be sure and get there fast for the best selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment